My Phone enables access to your voicemail and phone settings, whether you are at your desk or away from Cambridge. You will be asked for your Raven password (unless you have already supplied it in the current session) before you can view your phone or voicemail settings.
What services are available?
Via My Phone access at https://my.phone.cam.ac.uk/myphone/, you can:
- View, listen to, forward, delete your voicemail messages
- View mail boxes that other have share with you
- Change your voicemail settings, including PIN, email alert, share your mail box
Further information on using your voicemail can be found online at www.phone.cam.ac.uk/voicemail/.
Via WebPhone access at https://my.phone.cam.ac.uk/myphone/speeddial/, you can:
- Add, edit and delete your personal speed dials
- Use the Webdialler to call your personal speed dials from a browser
To access your speeddials from your handset, see Making and receiving calls for your:
Via WebPhone access at https://my.phone.cam.ac.uk/myphone/phoneoptions/, you can:
- Change the delay before your phone forwards
- Change the forwarding destination, for all calls, when the line is busy or on no answer